BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 15, 2011

CWS and the Blog creating class

Cws- So far I am having a blast at CWS....Im learning so much, and I have gotten so much feedback. everyone is so nice and I have improved so much in my modeling.

Blog Creating Class-  Just created my blog today, and I am having fun. Today I created a video to showcase my creative side. This video is dedicated to all my ladies...time to get empowered!!!!  Please comment on my video and tell me what you think. What do you think of my blog so far? Feedback is always great! P.s More pics comming soon...xoxoxo

1 comments:

Zariah Maesar said...

Yesss SNOW we have soo much FUN right ?? OMG I am gonna reeaaalllyy miss u all everyday in class :( but thats ok I will meet you yall on the runway in style right loll?? Love u !!! huggiess !!

Share